pacificism sentence in Hindi"pacificism" meaning in Hindi pacificism in a sentence
- Lee preached pacificism, equality of the sexes and strict celibacy.
- But across the country, voices of pacificism and restraint are growing stronger.
- At the forum, Cheney was asked whether Japan was moving away from pacificism.
- He converted to pacificism while in prison.
- Sects that have emphasized pacificism as a central tenet of faith have resulted from the latter thought.
- The liberal left has forgotten the grammar of pacificism : not absolute rejection of violence but liberal noninterventionism.
- Some of the latter have formed sects that have emphasized pacificism as a central tenet of their faith.
- In Germany, where pacificism runs deep, many were angered by Albright's visit to the continent.
- Two centuries after his death, American conservatives can claim George Washington, mostly because liberals are still stuck in 1960s pacificism.
- Rustin had helped to spread pacificism and non-violence to leaders of the civil rights movement, like Martin Luther King.