pacific high sentence in Hindi"pacific high" meaning in Hindi pacific high in a sentence
- The remaining compositions were recorded at und Pacific High Studios, San Francisco.
- Normally, like a big bully, the Pacific High blocks storms from entering California.
- Summer months are drier since the South Pacific high is more southwards, inhibiting rainfall.
- The resulting boat was christened " Pacific High ", and it was launched in 1978.
- Much of the album was recorded in the San Francisco area at Pacific High Recording Studios.
- The Pacific High Technology Index jumped 2 percent.
- The South Atlantic High and the South Pacific High both influence the pattern of winds in Argentina.
- When the Aleutian Low goes west, the void is filled by a high-pressure cell, the Pacific High.
- Also appearing was Jorma Kaukonen's brother Peter Kaukonen, and Phill Sawyer, the engineer at Pacific High Recording studios.
- Pacific High School has graduated many professional players including NFL Players like Mark Anthony Collins, Ryan Nece, Ula Tuitele