pace out sentence in Hindi"pace out" meaning in Hindi
- Esnault Pelterie paced out the length of the flight, measuring it at.
- "They're expecting a better pace out of themselves on the offensive side,"
- Real has met his challenge, but Barcelona has kept pace out front.
- PEA FC finished at ninth pace out of sixteen clubs in the league.
- Jones was delighted to take advantage of some scorching pace out of the blocks.
- "Trouble was it was like a snail's pace out there.
- "I wish honestly they'd have been paced out a little better, " he said.
- Kickers usually pace out their kick before taking it.
- The pace out west is generally pretty cool and laid back, which is more my pace.
- They are very well organized, have pace up front and pace out wide, and are tough mentally.