pace off sentence in Hindi"pace off" meaning in Hindi
- When she left, I went back and paced off the little spot.
- I took a lot of pace off and got it in ."
- He paced off the streets and sidewalks, taking notes on a draftsman's pad.
- "For years my Dad's been telling me,'Take the pace off.
- Reed, 19, finally said after pacing off his initial fury.
- Taking pace off the ball gave Davenport time to set up an overpowering response.
- She practiced it and perfected it, pacing off 10 steps.
- "I realized I have to mix it up, take some pace off, " she said.
- He was a right-handed batsman and a right-arm medium-pace off-break bowler who played for Glamorgan.
- Canseco belted a 535-foot homer that was personally paced off by Fort Myers Mayor Wilbur Smith.