pabulums sentence in Hindi"pabulums" meaning in Hindi pabulums in a sentence
- Responds Weymouth : " As if rock is pabulum.
- Family fare doesn't always have to be pabulum.
- Those " arguing " keep here are regurgitating nothing more than pabulum.
- Pass up your usual Grisham courtroom pabulum and choose this meaty story instead.
- Are they treating you as an intelligent adult or simply pandering with political pabulum?
- The songs might seem pabulum to American rappers, but they are big sellers throughout Asia.
- "There's a little more meat and potatoes and less pabulum ."
- If the candidates produce the boring pabulum the TV executives predict, the press will pound them.
- Instead they get fed this pabulum of cultural something-or-other that puts everyone to sleep.
- But he held forth for the crowd at his locker, dishing out cliched pabulum like a pro.