overt symptom sentence in Hindi"overt symptom" meaning in Hindi overt symptom in a sentence
- Stage 1 CKD is mildly diminished renal function, with few overt symptoms.
- Moreover, people may transmit the virus to others even if they do not display overt symptoms of infection.
- The incubation period for infection ranges from 1 month to 2 years and typically microfilariae appear before overt symptoms.
- The great majority of genital HPV infections never cause any overt symptoms and are cleared by the immune system in a matter of months.
- The study found that metoprolol slowed the rate of progression by 40 percent in healthy people who had plaque buildup in the carotid without overt symptoms.
- Autopsy findings show that for every patient with overt symptoms of Parkinson's, 10 or 20 more show traces of the brain damage associated with the disease.
- Individuals living in endemic areas with microfilaremia may never present with overt symptoms, whereas in other cases, only a few worms can exacerbate a severe inflammatory response.
- The ACC staging system is useful in that Stage A encompasses " pre-heart failure " a stage where intervention with treatment can presumably prevent progression to overt symptoms.
- He isn't sure why, but Jay Rosenthal is among a rare, mysteriously fortunate number of people infected with HIV for more than a decade who show no overt symptoms of AIDS.
- He isn't sure why, but Jay Rosenthal is among a rare, mysteriously fortunate number of people infected with the HIV for more than a decade with no overt symptoms of the disease.