overt response sentence in Hindi"overt response" meaning in Hindi overt response in a sentence
- He thought that repetition would increase the strength of the word pair until the strength reaches a threshold needed to produce an overt response.
- The 7 categories of the psychomotor domain are perception, set, guided response, mechanism, complex overt response, adaptation, and origination.
- Latent learning is a form of learning that is not immediately expressed in an overt response; it occurs without any obvious reinforcement of the behaviour or associations that are learned.
- When subjects are instructed to then inhibit an overt response, there is a decrease in the magnitude as well as a delay in the latency of the LRP for successful inhibitions.
- Furthermore, M . Jacob, the commander of the French naval forces, states that he had anticipated the British attack and had made no overt response until the British boats were compromised.
- However, on partial inhibitions, the LRP still reaches the response threshold, even when the overt response is successfully inhibited, showing that the " point of no return " occurs after the LRP.