out flow sentence in Hindi"out flow" meaning in Hindi out flow in a sentence
- The Chinese policies also affected the in and out flows.
- Out flows a ragged but usually coherent sound, full of passion and surprises.
- So out flow the Al cations.
- It is the in-and-out flow of capital markets that can destabilize today's emerging economies.
- This is because happiness is really a state of in-and-out flow of one's energy.
- Pierce this timbale with a fork and out flows molten goose liver, ready to be sopped up with the casing.
- Turn the tap and out flows water, courtesy of mammoth reservoirs and hundreds of miles ( kilometers ) of aqueducts and pipelines.
- To captures this in the temae, the practitioner moves at one with an energising in-to-out flow of breath.
- In the late 1950s the Air Force bombed the channel in the Estuary and this changed the river out flow straight out to sea.
- Just 15 feet from the lander, said imaging team leader Peter Smith, is a carved-out flow channel with a sandy bottom.