out degree sentence in Hindi"out degree" meaning in Hindi out degree in a sentence
- Both the in degree and out degree distributions display their own universal functional forms.
- It gives out degrees to those who want to tout creationism to the unsuspecting public,
- Universities at first did no teaching or research; they only conducted examinations and gave out degrees.
- It is computationally lighter since its ranking is equivalent to a weighted in / out degree ranking.
- She will also seal a time capsule at the British Council and hand out degrees to Omani students studying in Britain.
- The right of handing out degrees, of holding chancellorships and of appointing the secular professors was also granted to the Jesuits.
- They worry that colleges are forgetting the merits of a traditional college education in favor of simply dispensing information and churning out degrees.
- In 1897 the committee tried to pass a bill to create a University of the United States, and three years later it presented a bill to allow the Smithsonian Institution to give out degrees.
- The degree distribution can be split into its two component parts, links to a species'prey ( aka . in degree ) and links to a species'predators ( aka-out degree ).
- His school, for example, works with 20 different community colleges in the region to help students continue their education past the two-year college level by accepting transfer credits and working out degree programs to meet students'needs.