orthogonal coordinates sentence in Hindi"orthogonal coordinates" meaning in Hindi
- or any other orthogonal coordinates, or even general curvilinear coordinates.
- Orthogonal coordinates never have off-diagonal terms in their metric tensor.
- In 3D orthogonal coordinate systems are 3 : spherical.
- In orthogonal coordinates in three dimensions it is represented as the 3x3 matrix:
- For illustration, several examples in orthogonal coordinates are worked in the next sections.
- :: So is it because of the orthogonal coordinate system that makes rectangles simpler?
- In orthogonal coordinates is the angle the tangent to the geodesic makes with the-axis
- In an orthogonal coordinate system the lengths of the basis vectors are known as scale factors.
- The grid is rectangular, with a set number of orthogonal coordinates ( usually latitude and longitude ).
- For the gradient in other orthogonal coordinate systems, see Orthogonal coordinates ( Differential operators in three dimensions ).