original appropriation sentence in Hindi"original appropriation" meaning in Hindi original appropriation in a sentence
- This included the original appropriation for the Wilkes expedition.
- When a water right is sold, it retains its original appropriation date.
- Of the original appropriation of $ 688, 888.82, only about $ 24, 000 remained.
- Anarcho-capitalists argue for a society based on the voluntary trade of private property and original appropriation, rather than through aggression or fraud.
- The expense of constructing foundation for the two lights exhausted the original appropriation and delayed completion until 1875; in the intervening two years lightships were used instead.
- In any case, construction was abandoned, and $ 79, 000 of the original appropriation was diverted to the construction of a lightship to replace the failed tower.
- The building was completed for approximately $ 500, 000, which was significantly less than the original appropriation, and city residents and officials gathered for a dedication ceremony on October 15, 1933.
- It would reauthorize the SRF at $ 2.8 billion for FY 2014 2018, which is consistent with the original appropriation of $ 5.6 billion over FY 2004 2013.
- A keeper's house and other supporting structures had long since stood where the tower was to be erected, having been erected back in 1906 with funds from the original appropriation for the range.
- Anarcho-capitalists argue for a society based in voluntary trade of private property ( including money, consumer goods, land, and capital goods ) and original appropriation, rather than through aggression or fraud.