opus number sentence in Hindi"opus number" meaning in Hindi opus number in a sentence
- Even after his death ( 1716 ) opus numbers were published.
- Opus numbers originate from the complete catalogue by Harry Halbreich.
- The fourteenth quartet was published with the opus number 105.
- The list of works below reflects original opus numbers assigned by Zachara.
- He was prolific, producing 604 opus numbers by 1996.
- Of the nine opus numbers, seven have survived complete.
- This was probably the last piece that Liszt gave an opus number.
- In London, he began to give opus numbers to his compositions.
- The listing is completed by works without opus number ( WoO ).
- Works published since 1857 have received alternative catalogue designations instead of opus numbers.