oiled paper sentence in Hindi"oiled paper" meaning in Hindi
- He would then turn 20 sheets of tissue paper and insert a second oiled paper.
- To prevent the bojagi from being dirtied from food, the underside is often lined with oiled paper.
- When this thickness is reached the aam papad is cut into pieces and wrapped in oiled paper or into different packages.
- Although grill experts have differing opinions, we found wiping the cooking grates lightly with oiled paper towels prevents the vegetables from sticking.
- They were very light, unequal span biplane hang gliders with a strong wire and cane braced braced lightweight structure, covered in oiled paper.
- These may be frozen in small pans, slipped into the Frigidaire freezing compartment or may all be frozen in one tray, separated by oiled paper.
- The secondary winding consists of thousands of turns of smaller wire, insulated from the high voltage by enamel on the wires and layers of oiled paper insulation.
- Even windows were primarily made of oiled paper or stained glass, until the mid-nineteenth century, due to the high cost of making clear, flat panes of glass.
- Windows, if they existed at all, were made of oiled papers, while doors and floors were constructed of rough boards split from trees and attached together with wooden pegs.
- He began to experiment with the use of oiled paper as a medium for displaying motion pictures in 1885 and by 1887 he was experimenting with the use of celluloid.