oilcan sentence in Hindi"oilcan" meaning in Hindi oilcan in a sentence
- In the back he keeps shelves of old motor oilcans, and racks of Daisy air guns.
- On the other hand, the oilcan stilts they later sport are empowering, turning them into giants.
- Mighty Mouse's adventures later focused on Pearl Pureheart and Oilcan Harry; the dialogue in these episodes were always sung by the characters.
- In addition, items like wedding dresses specific to Tekirda, censers, oilcans, dowry bundles, money bags etc . are on display.
- "Oilcans make the home, " said Alex Shear gleefully as he stood in the dining room of his Upper West Side Manhattan apartment.
- Oilcan Harry's : camo, sure, if you're a woman named Dewayne; women's clothing, sure, if you're a man named Shirley.
- At Recherche Studio, there was a quintessential New England artifact : a sterling silver miniature oilcan, made by Tiffany, for adding just a few drops of vermouth to that dry martini.
- Confused, the Coyote approaches the trap with an oilcan, applies a tiny drop of oil to the base ( while standing inside the trap ), and then it finally closes-- on him.
- "It's just the convergence of a million things going on, " said Scott Percifull, president of the Austin Tavern Guild and a bartender at Oilcan Harry's on West Fourth Street.
- Doering is now the co-host ( with Adam " The Oilcan " Reardon ) on a sports radio talk show called " The Sports Fix " and broadcast on ESPN Radio AM 900 and AM 1230 in Gainesville and Ocala, Florida.