oil tank sentence in Hindi"oil tank" meaning in Hindi oil tank in a sentence
- The building's fuel oil tanks were submerged in water, and then burst.
- A . Lots of oil tanks are outdoors, with no freezing problems.
- The airport had a 500-gallon underground heating oil tank removed in 1986.
- A check of the boiler revealed that the oil tank was dry.
- In one attack, an oil tank exploded on the outskirts of Grozny.
- Abdullah discovers that and plans on setting the oil tank on fire.
- The tennis court there used to be where huge oil tanks stood.
- The site was cleared of all unusable structures and damaged oil tanks.
- In 2005 the oil tanks of the gas turbine plant were demolished.
- Surrounding chemical and oil tanks and refineries were ignited by the blast.