obadiah sentence in Hindi"obadiah" meaning in Hindi obadiah in a sentence
- Any date for the composition of Obadiah must be held tentatively.
- Madame Masque later informs Obadiah on what happened to the Enforcer.
- Elijah sends Obadiah back to Ahab to announce his return to Israel.
- Equally high was Obadiah's reputation as a casuist.
- Obadiah was active also in the domain of religious philosophy.
- His son Obadiah had married, but left no children.
- Obadiah was the second Nigerian ever to qualify as a medical doctor.
- Among the 16 prominent Rhode Islanders named was Obadiah Holmes.
- He was ordained an Anglican priest in 1972 by Bishop Obadiah Kariuki.
- About 1525 Obadiah left Rome and led for some time a wandering life.