oas sentence in Hindi"oas" meaning in Hindi oas in a sentence
- Chaplain John Oas said the mood in the room was somber.
- OAS officials and diplomats predicted that hemispheric governments will move carefully.
- Oases and plants bloomed, and nomads moved in with cattle.
- But OAS won't help if security remains a problem.
- He said the OAS had no right to mediate the issue.
- With some 300 monitors, the OAS has the largest contingent.
- The conference is sponsored by the OAS and the Dominican government.
- Canada, Mexico and other OAS members have companies in Cuba.
- It was the first time OAS election observers had been targeted.
- But it was not an official statement originating from the OAS,