oaken sentence in Hindi"oaken" meaning in Hindi oaken in a sentence
- Samuel Woodworth's Old Oaken Bucket house is located in Scituate.
- The lift cage travelled in steam-bent oaken tracks.
- Oaken defenders appeared in the " Monster Manual IV ".
- She gets lost, collecting supplies at Wandering Oaken's shop.
- Both Barbie and the ancient oaken doll have a kind of talismanic quality.
- Terence Rattigan's portrait of British justice celebrating its own oaken decency.
- He died at Oaken Holt on 6 February 1900.
- Put Judge Judy behind a tall oaken bench and let her go to work.
- The oaken pews are actually painted pine boards.
- Caruana says, pounding his fist on a long oaken table in his office.