o level sentence in Hindi"o level" meaning in Hindi o level in a sentence
- She continued with her GCE O levels at a secondary school in Cambridge.
- Both colleges independently offered O levels, National Diplomas and other qualifications.
- Personal experience-I studied, took and passed Music O level in just 8 weeks.
- He left school without sitting for his O Level exams and drifted into crime.
- He graduated from Foundation Public School in 2008 receiving his GCSE in O Level.
- Students generally take a minimum of 7 O Level subjects.
- In 1975, Bean left Brook Comprehensive School with O Levels in Art and English.
- In Mauritius, the O Level qualification is awarded as part of the secondary school.
- The OS level contains the banks of the Exec.
- In February, registrations for admission to Classes II till IX & O Level are taken.