note circulation sentence in Hindi"note circulation" meaning in Hindi
- However, Note circulation increased considerably after 1925.
- He also delighted in taking meandering weekend car trips around the state, checking out possible travel page stories while noting circulation opportunities.
- Over the next three years there was much talk of the need for a single issue bank and for a reduction in the note circulation.
- By 1886 some 36 private banks of issue had been founded, but they played a small part in note circulation because of the huge volume of government paper money.
- Due to rising inflation and easy credit, the Banca Romana and the five other issue banks ( banks that were allowed to issue banknotes ), had steadily increased their note circulation.
- However, its most prestigious acquisition was "'Stuckey s Bank "'( 1909 ) or the Somersetshire Bank which " wielded great power in the west of England and had the largest note circulation of any bank in England outside the Bank of England ".
- "The seasonal adjustments for narrow money are derived from data to end-November because of the difficulty of assessing any change in seasonality in the December data before the large rise in the note circulation, associated with Christmas, has unwound, " said the Bank of England in a statement.