name names sentence in Hindi"name names" meaning in Hindi
- Because this time, the patron saint of female anger is naming names.
- He declined to name names, saying that would drive up stock prices.
- But the truth is that Kazan was not detested for naming names.
- With unfailing Southern etiquette, she refuses to name names or even roles.
- Not that Brown named names or handed out NCAA scarlet letters.
- But Appelbaum is not afraid to snoop around and name names.
- Siebert, without naming names, said he had simply been following orders.
- George Steinbrenner is naming names of all the people who have failed him.
- She wanted specific direction and she was willing to name names!
- Q : ( italics ) Name names . ( end italics)