name day sentence in Hindi"name day" meaning in Hindi
- Name days are commonly of less importance than birthdays to Czech people.
- There is an annual celebration for the name day of the church.
- In other countries it is associated with autumnal name days or Wales.
- April 1 is the name day of Hugo in many European countries.
- It happens to be his name day, and he is entertaining guests.
- The vast majority of name days are on the the Presentation, etc.
- The name is also a satire on name day being March 4.
- Children celebrate their name days by bringing sweets and chocolates to school.
- This festival falls on the same days as the Doctor's name day.
- Tradition dictates that those celebrating their name day must bring sweets to colleagues.