name card sentence in Hindi"name card" meaning in Hindi
- The brothers were identified by name cards at their postmatch news conference.
- Gunn walked up to Jiang and presented a name card to introduce himself.
- Over 1, 000 people now carry name cards with both surnames, campaigners said.
- Then, glancing at my name card, she says, " He's got your name !"
- She deftly grasped a reporter's name card between her fingers.
- He also said he had named Card to serve as his chief of staff.
- Nixon handed out a glass-encased name card to everyone as a gift, he said.
- Slice a slit in the tops and insert name cards.
- "Eighteen months ago, they didn't even have my name card in the record store bins,"
- There are three stacks of cards : code name cards, map cards, and identity cards.