name board sentence in Hindi"name board" meaning in Hindi
- The Place Names Board designated the suburb and its name in 1972.
- A photograph of 1968 shows a name board with'Port Gordon'clearly displayed.
- Part of the platform survives also, complete with name board posts.
- In November 1970, the NSW Geographical Names Board attempted a compromise.
- Enfield South is designated as a neighbourhood by the NSW Geographical Names Board.
- Members of the Oregon Geographic Names Board elect the board president.
- Unusually part of one platform, including a station name board, remain.
- In 1911, the Geographical Names Board of Canada adopted " Tzuhalem Mountain ".
- Two weeks ago, Laura Ashley named board member Lord Hooson as non-executive chairman.
- The name is widely known and discussed on baby naming boards.