moorland sentence in Hindi"moorland" meaning in Hindi
- Most of the world's moorlands are very diverse ecosystems.
- The boundary between tundra and moorland constantly shifts with climate change.
- The wind farm generates 65Piethorne in Rochdale's outlying moorland.
- This restoration of heather moorland is becoming increasingly common in Britain.
- Its archives are preserved at the Moorland-Spingarn Research Center.
- The first Moorland lived as farmers of the cultivation of wheat.
- To the south-west is Carlton-le-Moorland.
- Ch�n Quoit is located in open moorland near Pendeen and Morvah.
- To the east lies Thirlmere across a moorland of small hillocks.
- In the north the land consists of moorlands over underlying sandstone.