moorhen sentence in Hindi"moorhen" meaning in Hindi moorhen in a sentence
- For example, male moorhens provide the bulk of baby bird care.
- Common moorhens and striated herons also breed on the island.
- It is a habitat for whooper swans, moorhens and little grebes.
- The common moorhen in particular flightlessness in island populations.
- Birds include mallard, Pacific reef heron, common moorhen and cattle egret.
- The higher vegetated areas of the lake support moorhens, coots and jacanas.
- If moorhens had prisons, we speculate that all the inmates would be female.
- Other moorhens have been described from older remains.
- Marsh-nesting birds include reed bunting, moorhen, coot and reed warbler.
- Examples of these birds are shovelers, mallards, firetails, moorhens and scrubwrens.