misters sentence in Hindi"misters" meaning in Hindi misters in a sentence
- To help retain freshness, spray the tree with a mister.
- I'm not actually Mister Lover-Lover ."
- If one quality shines through " Mister Lincoln,"
- Consider this " Mister Lincoln " a wasted opportunity.
- For the next two weeks, Cotter became their Mister Jimmy.
- Well, this is becoming the prime of Mister Albert Belle.
- "Nobody big, mister, " she replies.
- For Mister Rogers, the honor will be No . 36.
- A Menopause Mister would sell like hot cakes year-round.
- He cried Mister, won't you help me please.