mist over sentence in Hindi"mist over" meaning in Hindi mist over in a sentence
- Luciano's eyes mist over when he remembers that day.
- No wonder Kedrova shimmers, and no wonder our eyes mist over.
- Geraci's eyes began to mist over, and he excused himself from the interview.
- The storm had weakened as it moved through Atlanta, casting a light mist over the city.
- The overcast skies created a soft mist over the Sea of Galilee and the coastal city of Tiberias.
- It broke the light in flashes as it tumbled and threw a veil of white mist over the pond.
- The storm had weakened, however, as it moved through Atlanta, casting a light mist over the city.
- The jet sprayed the deadly mist over part of Eniwetok Atoll and five Army light tugs, the documents said.
- Thick mist over Sinai made it difficult for them to reach Abu Rudeis, the air base nearest to Sarabit al-Khadim.
- Reflecting over those years without Joe, raising children alone, working to put food on the table, her eyes mist over.