mineral survey sentence in Hindi"mineral survey" meaning in Hindi
- The report was published in November 1904 as Bulletin 9 of the University of Texas Mineral Survey.
- AMD started functioning from New Delhi on 10 August 1948 as Rare Minerals Survey Unit '.
- The Bureau of Economic Geology was established in 1909 as a successor to the Texas Geological Survey and the Texas Mineral Survey.
- He was given the title of Superintendent, Mineral Survey of Jammu and Kashmir State, and held this position from 1917 to 1930.
- Although steep mountain terrain makes exploitation difficult, mineral surveys have found small deposits of limestone, magnesite, zinc, copper, iron, mica, lead, and cobalt.
- What Hansen also didn't say is that Babbitt had the USGS do mineral surveys of each potential monument site before any recommendations were made.
- He then went to Edinburgh to act as Prof James Geikie s assistant, before accepting a role overseeing the official mineral survey of Nigeria in 1904.
- It was named for Ananda Kentish Coomaraswamy ( 1877 1947 ), who was the director of the Mineral Survey of Ceylon, Sri Lanka at that time.
- However, the true merits of such a method would depend on a thorough mineral survey of the candidate asteroids; thus far, we have only estimates of their composition.
- In particular, the mineral survey should lead to a global map of the planet's resources for future human explorers and the regions where minerals suggest conditions that were once warmer and wetter, possibly conducive to some forms of life.