mineral spring sentence in Hindi"mineral spring" meaning in Hindi
- Natural mineral springs were discovered in the municipality in the 16th century.
- Hamat Gader is site of natural hot mineral springs with temperatures reaching.
- Most of the Festive Food booths are located in Mineral Springs Park.
- The area also had mineral springs, and shipped bottled water to Istanbul.
- Of the 19 surviving mineral springs, 11 are recognized as state wells.
- In the late nineteenth century, Cambridgeboro was known for its mineral springs.
- It is named for a mineral springs near the original town site.
- Native Americans were well acquainted with the mineral springs in the area.
- Airmadidi means boiling water and the area is home to mineral springs.
- The mineral springs in Devin and Beden are very popular among tourists.