mineral species sentence in Hindi"mineral species" meaning in Hindi
- It is not a mineral species approved by International Mineralogical Association.
- Several amphibole mineral species can have an asbestiform crystal habit.
- In 1940, C . W . Wolfe reexamined the mineral species.
- The Dana classification assigns a four-part number to a mineral species.
- This was the first new mineral species to be discovered in New Zealand.
- Twinning is the intergrowth of two or more crystal of a single mineral species.
- The diversity and abundance of mineral species is controlled by the Earth's chemistry.
- Other mineral species having this structure exist, such as tephroite, Mn 2 SiO 4.
- They were initially misidentified as wulfenite, but later determined to be a new mineral species.
- When the International Mineralogical Association was founded, bultfonteinite was grandfathered as a valid mineral species.