microorganism sentence in Hindi"microorganism" meaning in Hindi microorganism in a sentence
- "It's a microorganism unto itself,"
- The nitrogen additive feeds the microorganisms that are responsible for decomposition.
- Both wine and cheese are produced by microorganisms through natural fermentations.
- Microorganisms are added to cheese during production to make various flavors.
- Vitamin B12 is produced by the fermentation of bacteria and microorganisms.
- These are microorganisms that could establish these chronic infections . ..
- Microorganisms and animal life will be no more affected than before.
- Microorganisms can be found almost anywhere in the animals and plants.
- Microorganisms on the filter then grow to form a visible colony.
- The term phytoplankton encompasses all photoautotrophic microorganisms in aquatic food webs.