measure out sentence in Hindi"measure out" meaning in Hindi measure out in a sentence
- Measures out to 6 feet, 11 inches . . . in socks.
- Now she is suspicious of strangers, and carefully measures out her words.
- There are no calories to count or tiny portions to measure out.
- Drain over a bowl and measure out 1 quart of cooking liquid.
- With Gore, candor and self-deprecation are commodities measured out in precise, controlled doses.
- Measure out 11 / 2 cups of the combined cake batter.
- Measure out one and a half cups macaroni and set by the stove.
- Measure out 1 / 2 cup plus 1 tablespoon sugar and set aside.
- Measure out beef into 1 / 2-cup increments and form patties.
- Only a sorcerer could feel comfortable measuring out most patients'life spans.