master agreement sentence in Hindi"master agreement" meaning in Hindi master agreement in a sentence
- The master agreement for these lines was signed on 28 November 2012.
- The "'ISDA Master Agreement "'is the most commonly used transactions internationally.
- The Fayetteville plant isn't part of the company's master agreement with the union.
- The above only applies in relation to the 1992 Master Agreement.
- The ISDA master agreement is published by the International Swaps and Derivatives Association.
- Most master agreements are bilateral, one pair of firms per agreement.
- The 2002 Master Agreement did away with First and Second method.
- It is a provision of our master agreement with the orchestra,
- Goodyear's master agreement covers workers in Ohio, Alabama, Nebraska, Kansas, Virginia, Tennessee and Wisconsin.
- This thing really dissolves once the master agreement is reached,