massive rock sentence in Hindi"massive rock" meaning in Hindi massive rock in a sentence
- So heavy trucks came in and massive rocks were strategically placed.
- Massive rock cuts and clearings appear in the mountainside above the old highway.
- We passed that massive rock where the flaxen-haired temptress lured boat crews to destruction.
- She has imbedded in the plaza what appear to be two massive rock formations.
- Until this tiny stone will grow into a massive rock
- They do their foraging at night on massive rock faces.
- In November 2009, a massive rock slide closed the Ocoee Scenic Byway for several months.
- At the end, the Rocks trail goes into a massive rock outcropping at the lakeshore.
- The spacious main room has shiny hardwood floors and a massive rock fireplace in the center.
- The massive rock fort standing above the beautiful tank Janera tal, presents a very pleasing sight.