manuscript map sentence in Hindi"manuscript map" meaning in Hindi
- Steve caught hell when he bought the Mason-Dixon manuscript map,
- In 1528 he published the manuscript map of Hungary he had found after 1526, presumably in Buda.
- Twelve manuscript maps survive from his work at this time, covering the Lothians, Stirling, Fife, Kinross and southern Perthshire.
- "' Mongolian manuscript maps "'usually mapped administrative divisions ( banners or aimags ) of Mongolia during the Qing Dynasty.
- Collins recorded that he had spent ?0 on instruments, and charged ?0 for the 120 manuscript maps he delivered.
- Pont's manuscript maps are key historical documents for their time, of importance in the fields of place-names, settlements, and other studies.
- His manuscript map of Moldova was the first real map of the country, containing geographical detail as well as administrative information.
- Its existence was given currency in manuscript maps of the 1560s by the Maggiolo family of Genoa and was accepted by Mercator and Jodocus Hondius.
- He continued to collect rare maps throughout the 1970s and in 1981 purchased one of only two known manuscript maps drawn by a 20 year old George Washington.
- Such manuscript maps have been used for official purposes by the Qing government since the 17th century, and new maps continued to be drawn until at least the 1930s.