lonesomeness sentence in Hindi"lonesomeness" meaning in Hindi lonesomeness in a sentence
- The lonesomeness, I think, is the health threat,
- Mrs . Schrock admits to feeling a certain lonesomeness sometimes.
- There s such an aggressive lonesomeness in this song ."
- Forced to this dreary lonesomeness, Nehru discovered time to re-live his creative passions.
- Lonesomeness, silence, an endless wait, is also a type of happiness, my happiness.
- Two hours and fifty-one minutes is a lot of time to harp upon one well-known theme lonesomeness and anxiety.
- The narrator calls this dismal, muddy place the " land of lonesomeness . " The men paddle the two lifeboats up a creek.
- Chip Kinman's rumble of a voice embodies lonesomeness, and the trio's taciturn energy lends color to the legends it relates.
- Illustrating her lonesomeness, a stoic pioneer family camped with their covered wagons near Colorado Springs on their way west stares out of the page.
- "He certainly had this sense of alienation-- to put a modern term on it-- of lonesomeness from his childhood,"