locution sentence in Hindi"locution" meaning in Hindi
- At the precise moment of that locution, you were stopped!
- English speakers do not generally find such locutions necessary, however.
- The locution gained a purchase on the American vocabulary in the 1970s.
- The Whitewater case is producing locutions as well as prosecutions.
- In another locution, however, he needs total correction.
- Cannot spend too much time in close analysis of this propelling locution.
- I recover your lost locutions and patch the holes in your vocabulary.
- Rather, especially, could hardly contain his pumped-up locutions.
- Just how vulnerable is made plain in the locutions of property brokers.
- PS : the introduction has some strange-sounding locutions.