live birth sentence in Hindi"live birth" meaning in Hindi live birth in a sentence
- In there was 1 live birth and 2 deaths of Swiss citizens.
- The current world average MMR is 430 per 100, 000 live births.
- Its infant mortality rate stood at 203 deaths for every live births.
- In there were no live births to or deaths of Swiss citizens.
- In there were 2 live births to Swiss citizens and 1 death.
- That year, 115 Cambodian babies died for every 1, 000 live births.
- In 2006, Canadian clinics reported a live birth rate of 27 %.
- IVF attempts in multiple cycles result in increased cumulative live birth rates.
- In 1970, C-sections made up 5 . 5 percent of live births.
- It is estimated to affect 1 in 40, 000 live births worldwide.