liturgies sentence in Hindi"liturgies" meaning in Hindi liturgies in a sentence
- Newly converted pagans mixed pre-Christian celebrations with Christmas liturgy.
- Clinton won the election in part by espousing the Bennett liturgy.
- Her quotes of the changing words sung in liturgy are haunting:
- Out of the huddle wafted this liturgy from a tortured soul:
- This is an event for which there is no established liturgy,
- Ayres says that about 120 to 140 regularly attend the liturgy.
- There was no liturgy, no standard prayers repeated every week.
- Worshippers sat in straight-back chairs for this first liturgy.
- His voice at times sounded weak as he read the liturgy.
- They attend Mass in Latin, using a liturgy Rome abolished.