lissajous figures sentence in Hindi"lissajous figures" meaning in Hindi lissajous figures in a sentence
- The arrows show the direction of rotation of the Lissajous figure.
- The figure below summarizes how the Lissajous figure changes over different phase shifts.
- Even a simple harmonograph as described can create ellipses, spirals, figure eights and other Lissajous figures.
- *The Dadaist artist Max Ernst painted Lissajous figures directly by swinging a punctured bucket of paint over a canvas.
- Highest accuracy signals are obtained if the Lissajous Figure is circular ( no gain or phase error ) and perfectly centred.
- Quadrature sine / cosine signals can be monitored easily by using an oscilloscope in XY mode to display a circular Lissajous Figure.
- Lissajous figure on an oscilloscope, displaying a 1 : 3 relationship between the frequencies of the vertical and horizontal sinusoidal inputs, respectively.
- Below are examples of Lissajous figures with } }, an odd natural number, an even natural number, and = 1 } }.
- Lissajous figures were sometimes displayed on oscilloscopes meant to simulate high-tech equipment in science-fiction TV shows and movies in the 1960s and 1970s.
- The typical way to consider polarization is to keep track of the orientation of the electric field Lissajous figure that describes the " polarization state ".