lightening strike sentence in Hindi"lightening strike" meaning in Hindi
- The Web site opens with a spectacular photo of a lightening strike.
- "It's a constant search for that moment when lightening strikes, " he said.
- The town was also hit by 35 lightening strikes, heavy rain and hail.
- Those who survived the lightening strike were sent to nearby Assaifah Medical Clinic.
- It was as if the transmission equipment had been hit by a lightening strike.
- "It's like lightening striking twice on that building,"
- OH is created naturally by a reaction with nitrogen oxide, which is produced during lightening strikes.
- A fire caused by a lightening strike in 1915, burned part of the archives and library wing.
- That, combined with an incoming storm system that promised lightening strikes, led to Monday's decision to suspend operations.
- It was restored early in the 18th century, and the tower was repaired in 1821 following a lightening strike.