lighted buoy sentence in Hindi"lighted buoy" meaning in Hindi lighted buoy in a sentence
- The first successful lighted buoy was patented by John Wigham in 1861.
- Due to settling, the daymark was replaced with a lighted buoy in 1913.
- A temporary lighted buoy was set by the Coast Guard on November 7.
- The entrance channel extends westward of the jetty and is marked by lighted buoys.
- During this period approximately 101 lighted buoys would be decommissioned.
- This modern lighthouse on Ormal replaced a lighted buoy.
- The rock is marked with a lighted buoy.
- The first gas-lighted buoy was installed in 1882.
- The light was replaced with a lighted buoy.
- A lighted buoy replaced the tower at a position somewhat further south, where it remains at present.