lightbulbs sentence in Hindi"lightbulbs" meaning in Hindi lightbulbs in a sentence
- Though rarely given much thought, lightbulbs are a huge business.
- How many lawyers does it take to screw in a lightbulb?
- One _ but the lightbulb has to really want to change.
- Water flowed steadily from a rusty sink beneath a bare lightbulb.
- _How many Druids does it take to change a lightbulb?
- I swear, lightbulbs go off when I mention that one.
- SAN FRANCISCO _ M ake all the lightbulb jokes you want.
- How many city workers does it take to change a lightbulb?
- Guzman said, a long florescent lightbulb tucked under his arm.
- One kilowatt is enough to power 10 100-watt lightbulbs.