level against sentence in Hindi"level against" meaning in Hindi
- It was the lowest level against the yen since Aug . 1.
- Everybody keeps the same approach and the same intensity level against everybody.
- Reaching that level against the 49ers would be especially rewarding.
- Raising that level against the Red Wings shouldn't be tough.
- The dollar reached its highest level against the yen in three weeks.
- The commission also promoted legislation at the federal and state levels against torture.
- I always feel like I need to go up a level against Pete,
- The dollar rose Thursday to its highest level against the euro since October.
- He took it to another level against an outstanding tackle in Orlando Pace.
- The dollar soared to its highest level against the yen since May 1992.