leveed sentence in Hindi"leveed" meaning in Hindi
- Most of the large sloughs around the Bay have been diked or leveed.
- During the 1970s, the area that would become Grand Cote Refuge was cleared and leveed for agricultural purposes.
- That, however, did not prevent the corps from transforming the Missouri, once a meandering river with countless braided channels that sheltered fish, birds and riverine plants, into a leveed-line ditch.
- Delta smelt are threatened with extinction due to anthropogenic alterations to their ecosystem, including urbanization, non-native species, water diversions, contaminants, and the conversion of complex tidal habitats to leveed channels.
- In 1956, both the " The Clarion-Ledger " and " The State Times " newspapers reported that the area just to the east of Jackson had been carefully leveed to sustain industrial development.