lap up sentence in Hindi"lap up" meaning in Hindi lap up in a sentence
- It was amazing to see the student's lap up the tech stuff.
- They finally did and turned the eighth-fastest lap up to that point.
- He compares repeat offenders to dogs who return to lap up their vomit.
- Desert plants are happy to lap up extra water, Martin said.
- Want to lap up glistening waves and bury your feet in the sand?
- It uses its sticky tongue, as the name suggests, to lap up ants.
- Pools of pink tile roofs lap up to the foot of South Mountain.
- Current technology constantly provides greater and greater fidelity, which we consumers lap up.
- But the tourists who deluge Old Havana lap up the traditional Cuban music.
- But Andy does not lap up the puddle of sports drink for dogs.