lap track sentence in Hindi"lap track" meaning in Hindi lap track in a sentence
- His one-lap track record on May 14 was.
- His one and four lap track records on May 12 were and.
- Mears'one-and four-lap track records would stand for two years.
- In an exhibition event, he planned to go after the one-lap track record.
- His first lap of 161.958 mph established the new one-lap track record.
- His first lap was completed at 209.687 mph, a new one-lap track record.
- That is, fittingly enough, the four-lap track record for normally aspirated IRL V-8 engines.
- Duray smashed the one-lap track record on his second lap with a speed of 123.203 mph.
- The ruling elevated Tony Stewart to second place, and nullified Luyendyk's standing one-lap track record.
- On his third lap, Woodbury's set a one-lap track record ( 121.081 mph ).