landed interest sentence in Hindi"landed interest" meaning in Hindi landed interest in a sentence
- Only three councillors; Bruce, Gifford, and A J Hay, represented landed interests.
- The landed interest was under sustained challenge from the Anti-Corn Law League.
- The Poles of Radbourne have also had landed interests in this area for many years.
- Indeed initially they were both loyal to the Tory party, the Church and the landed interest.
- The landed interests managed to ensure that the political weight of numbers was skewed disproportionately in their favour.
- Haughey skilfully opposed the referendum along with the Roman Catholic Church and landed interests worried about property rights.
- They held that the landed interests should use their power to protect the poor from exploitation by middle-class businessmen.
- The theory posits that British imperialism was driven by the business interests of the City of London and landed interests.
- Then he gave up the practice of medicine, and occupied himself with agriculture, his landed interests in Warren being considerable.
- The landed interests elected ten members, the cities and towns eight, the commercial and industrial boards two, the village communes sixteen.