land warfare sentence in Hindi"land warfare" meaning in Hindi land warfare in a sentence
- Specifically, a grave violation of the Law of Land Warfare.
- The Academy's direct Headquarters is the Land Warfare Centre.
- Land warfare, as the name implies, takes place on land.
- Digitizing ground units does not revolutionize land warfare,
- The era of the horse in land warfare was slowly drawing to a close.
- For this reason, land warfare played a secondary role in the First Punic War.
- Land warfare occurred primarily in Cuba and to a much lesser extent in the Philippines.
- After the invention of cannons, naval warfare became useful as support units for land warfare.
- The formal laws of land warfare are unclear about the precise definition of noncombatants in international conflicts.
- Earlier, the Marines were trained as naval infantry covering both aspects of sea and land warfare.